Joining us on Sunday, June 11 for Girl Scouts Day with the Pittsburgh Pirates? Be sure to stop by our office at 30 Isabella St. (right next to PNC Park) for some 'tailgating' fun before the game! Our Pittsburgh shop will also be open if you'd like to do some pre-game shopping.
Still need tickets? It's not too late! Get yours now!
Here's what you need to know to have a great time before and during the game:
Before the game:
- The Girl Scout Shop will be open from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Stop by to stock up on some summer Girl Scout gear!
- GSWPA tailgating fun starts at 11 a.m. outside the GSWPA office. (Note: We'll be on the Isabella Street side of the building, not E. General Robinson Street.)
- Check out our SWAP station and make your own baseball-inspired SWAP to keep or trade.
- Get your face painted and snap some pics at our selfie station!
- Get some free stuff! If you haven't renewed your membership for the next Girl Scout year (which starts Oct. 1, 2017), GS staff will be on-hand to help you register online. The first 25 girls who renew their membership that day get a goodie bag!
- Don't forget to wear your favorite Girl Scout gear. (That goes for moms and dads, too!)
- Game time is at 1:35 p.m.
- Take lots of pics and share them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using #GSWPADayPirates.
- Have a blast! You're going to be sitting in a section with lots of your sister Girl Scouts from all around our council, so be sure to say hello and always remember the Girl Scout Law:
I will do my best to be
honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do,
respect myself and others,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout.
See you next Sunday!