There is still a week left for girls to take in-person orders!
There is no more Nut-E! GSWPA is participating in the 2017 MagNut system pilot program UNIFY. The Nut-E and the QSP online store have been combined into one website, UNIFY, in which the all MagNut program orders are to be entered and recorded. Thank you all for your patience as we are all learning this new system.
Important Dates and To-Dos
Now: Log on to UNIFY to get familiar with the system. Don't wait until the last minute!
Oct. 23: Deadline for troops to enter nut and candy orders in UNIFY.
Nov. 3: Submit paper magazine orders and Reach Out booklets to Service Unit MagNut Manager.
Nov. 17: Last day for customers to submit online orders.
Week of Nov. 13: Nuts and candies delivered.
- Review the Troop MagNut training series on the MagNut Program and UNIFY.
- Remember, you can also refer to your MagNut Troop Guide or contact your Service Unit MagNut Manager for additional help and materials.
- Login to UNIFY by going to https://girlscouts.qspgao.com/WesternPennsylvania or gswpa.org/Magnut and click the Cat Button.
- Volunteers, parents/girls can login using same email and password from Fall 2016 from the Online QSP site.
Adding girls to UNIFYWhile we will continue to upload girls registered for 2018, some girls may have submitted paper registration forms that have not been processed yet.
To add a girl to UNIFY:
- Click Manage Orders on the menu.
- Click Add Girl.
- Enter all required fields.
- Enter the parents email - do not use your email.
- Click Save.
- Verify that she has a 2018 membership registration.
- Complete the Member Information Update Form to update her troop.
Choosing Your Proceeds Plan
- There is a check box on the Manage Order page for troops registered as Junior level and above.
- If your troop is listed as Multi-Level or Other this option is not available.
- If your Multi-level/Other troop is Junior level and above and would like to opt out, please contact Customer Care.
Recognition SelectionNOTE: Currently, the programmers are working on the Rewards feature and Reward Selection is currently not available for all troops. Don’t panic, rewards selection deadline is not until Nov. 21. This hiccup should be fixed very shortly!
Troops will then be able to select girls' recognition choices on the Manage Order page-Reward Selection. Remember, UNIFY will auto select patches and levels where there is no choice of recognitions. After the recognition lockout, the Rewards Summary will be available for reference.
Banking InformationIf you are a new troop or have changed banks or signers, a new ACH/Banking Information Form needs to be submitted by November 23.
- You are currently unable to view your banking information.
- Troop banking information has not been uploaded into UNIFY as of today.
- We will notify troops via this newsletter once we have uploaded banking information.
- Banking information will appear on the Financials Tab after the upload.
Nut PromisesNut Promises are a great option for girls to engage customers for in-person nut and candy orders, but through email. In a nutshell, a Nut Promise is an online order that’s girl delivered. When sending emails to potential customers from their online account, girls can select which emails will include the Nut Promise option by checking the peanut icon. So, if Aunt Juliette lives in Alaska and the girl won’t see her soon, she wouldn’t check the peanut icon because Alaska’s pretty far to deliver.
CHANGE FOR THIS YEAR:
- Nut Promises placed by customers online are automatically ordered and should not be written on the girl’s order card.
- These orders are visible on the Girl Dashboard under the Order Summary tab. These Nut Promise orders will be delivered with the troop’s order.
- Girls are responsible for delivering the promised order to the customer and collecting the money/payment.
- Because customers place their promise online, Nut Promise orders count toward online proceeds and recognitions, including the MyPatchCreation™ personalized patch.
Remember! The last day for customers to place an online Nut Promise order is Monday, Oct. 23 (lockout 11:59 p.m.).
Questions? Contact your Service Unit MagNut Manager for help. Or Customer Care at 1-800-248-3355.