Troops can reserve one or more trees to decorate in a Girl Scout theme.
Visitors will view your uniquely decorated tree(s), browse the professionally decorated trees in the main gallery, visit Santa’s Castle, take part in interactive events for children and enjoy a host of local entertainment from the area’s top performers.
Here are some important details about decorating a tree at this event:
- Troops who sign up to decorate a tree must supply all of their own decorations, including a tree skirt.
- The Festival of Trees will provide a prelit tree which will be available and ready for decorating at the Bayfront Convention Center.
- Trees are 7.5-foot slim trees. Decorated trees must not be higher than 12 feet.
- A sign displaying your troop number is recommended.
- Trees may be decorated on-site Tuesday, Nov. 21, noon-9 p.m. and Wednesday, Nov. 22, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Trees will not be available to decorate after this time.
- Due to the limited amount of trees available to Girl Scouts, sign-up is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Complimentary Tickets: Each troop will be given two (2) general admission tickets per tree that they have decorated. Additional tickets will be available for purchase by calling Children’s Miracle Network at 814.452.5961.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up your troop.