Enter your SWAP design for a chance to be used as the official council SWAP for the G.I.R.L. 2017, our Girl Scout National Convention, held Oct. 4-8 in Columbus, OH.
- SWAP submissions should be made with normal household/crafting material that other Girl Scouts can access to replicate your SWAP.
- How does your SWAP represent GSWPA? National Convention brings girls from all over, so make your SWAP something that represents our entire council. Make sure to add a tag or note saying GSWPA or Western Pennsylvania -- or incorporate it into your design.
- Build a SWAP and take a picture to show it off! Submit your entries through this simple form. Be sure to include your instructions on how you made this awesome creation. If your SWAP is selected, we’ll send out those instructions so everyone knows how to make it.
- SWAP submissions must be completed by midnight on Aug. 14. (Deadline extended!)
- Five finalists will be selected and posted on our Facebook page on Aug. 23 so you can vote for the winning SWAP to represent GSWPA at G.I.R.L. 2017! Voting closes Sept. 6. The finalists and winner will each receive a GSWPA prize, and the winner will receive a 2017 GSWPA National Convention T-shirt and a GS prize pack!
Wait! What's a SWAP?Girl Scouts often make small tokens of friendship to exchange with the Girl Scouts they meet while traveling. These little gifts are called SWAPS, which stands for Special Whatchamacallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere.
Need some inspiration?
Check out our SWAPS Pinterest board for lots of ideas to help get your creative juices flowing.