2017 KPMG Future Leaders Program
Empowering and investing in future generations of women leaders
The KPMG Future Leaders Program is an annual charitable initiative focused on developing future generations of women leaders.
Funded by proceeds from the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, the program affords top female high school seniors, selected by the Office of Condoleezza Rice, the opportunity to enhance their personal growth through college scholarships, a leadership development retreat at Stanford University, a mentor for one year, and an introduction to golf.
The program’s main purpose is to help these young women continue to build a strong foundation and instill the confidence and leadership ability they need to succeed in college and ultimately in their long-term careers.
The Future Leaders selected receive:
- A KPMG Future Leaders Scholarship of $10,000 per year for 4 years of college
- A three-day KPMG Future Leaders Retreat with Condoleezza Rice at Stanford University from July 17-19, 2017. The retreat will focus on leadership training, career development skills and an introduction to golf clinic
- A pairing with a mentor for one year through the KPMG Future Leaders Mentoring Program, the mentor being a female executive leader that attended the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, from whom they can seek guidance and support during their freshman year of college
Applicant criteria includes:
- High school senior girl planning to enroll in a 4-year undergraduate program for the upcoming fall semester
- Proven track record of academic excellence and leadership potential
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Interest in a business or STEM academic track
- Active in the community
- Demonstrates a significant financial need
Deadline to apply: January 30, 2017
Download scholarship information and application.