It's time for MagNut!
If you're thinking, "Mag...what?" you could be missing out on a great way for your Girl Scout to set and achieve goals at the at the beginning of the Girl Scout year by selling magazines, nuts and candy.
Here are the top reasons you should give MagNut a try this year:
- Troops receive 15 percent of all in-person sales, and 17% of all online sales, which totaled more than $372,000 last year! MagNut helps troops earn proceeds early in the year to fund all their big plans. More proceeds means savings for parents, so MagNut is definitely a WIN-WIN!
- Online magazine sales. Super-easy and social media shareable, online magazine sales are a great way to participate in MagNut without having to worry about collecting money or picking up or delivering anything!
- Skip the last-minute dash for teacher gifts. MagNut products make great holiday gifts for teachers and anyone else on your shopping list. Order what you need, then congratulate yourself for planning ahead!
- Give thanks and give back. Girls can collect donations to send cans of delicious honey roasted peanuts to U.S. soldiers through Operation; Sweet Appreciation!
- Booklet bonanaza. Take a few minutes to share some addresses through MagNut's Reach Out booklets. Your troop earns $2 for each completed booklet. How easy is that?
- Girl Scout Bucks! Girls can earn Girl Scout Bucks that may be used for GSWPA camps and programs, service unit-sponsored day camps, Council Shops and Girl Scout registration fees. Girl Scout Bucks earned through Magnut DOUBLE in value when used toward GSWPA-sponsored camps.
- Earn fun Recognitions and an invitation to the exclusive Super Seller party in the spring!
Learn more about MagNut and start earning proceeds to fund another great year in Girl Scouts!